The first thing you need to do is to get your HTTP Proxy IP you want to use and your Proxy credentials.
First go to your HTTP proxies
Second get the IP you want to connect and the port of that IP address.
Third you need to get your proxy credentials from the right sidebar.
Now that you have all your data you need we will start setting the HTTP(S) proxy with different apps:
1. Using Potatso Lite
1. Open Potatso Lite and press Add a Proxy and select Add unde Manual
2. Fill the form with your data and credentials:
- Type -> HTTP
- Host -> The proxy IP
- Port - > The proxy port
- Authentication -> Password
- User -> Your username
- Password -> Your proxy password
After that press Done
3. On the main page press on the Play button in the bottom-right corner. A pop-up message will appear, press on Allow.
That's it, you can visit InfoIp to check your HTTP(S) proxy.